G2G /B2B/K2K/SwimThon(Delhi+Pondi)/UltraMan/Full Iron/Sangla Ultra Ultraman ironman Brevets Swimathon G2G K2K Triathlon Swimathon now open Traithlon DIT
As Ernest Hemingway said “ It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best.
An Epic Cycle ride from Gate to Gate, from India Gate in New Delhi the capital city of India to Gateway of India, Mumbai The financial capital of India since 2016.
Registrations for G2G 2022 now open
All interested may please kindly fill this form - https://forms.gle/H7RFFiLQwrNpLqcx8
# g2g g2g ride # cycle ride delhi to mumbai
Registrations for G2G 2022 Now Open
To Register pls write a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at - https://www.facebook.com/G2Gride
G2G – An Epic Cycle ride from Gate to Gate, from India Gate in New Delhi the capital city of India to Gateway of India, The financial capital of India.
As Ernest Hemingway said “ It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them.”
Started in 2016 by Dr Chiro Mitra under the banner of Delhi Randonneurs and India Endurance is association with NAGARRO always on the 3rd weekend of December, the ride has since generated wide spread interest and fan following all over the world.
Since 2018 G2G is also accredited by World Ultra Cycling Association (WUCA)
G2G has hosted riders from as far as Australia, Sweden, England and USA in the last few edition besides from all over India congregating at India Gate start line.
The ride is of 1460 Kms from Gate to Gate be be finished in 5 nights and 6 days
Cold desert, undulating Aravalli mountains and unending highways will be conquered by mind, mettle and metal.
Traversing through the Princely state of Rajasthan, Majestic Gujrat and finally merging with Maharashtra, the diversity of the terrain, amalgamated by the diversity of its riders each year ranging from a doctor to investment bankers, to business men, IT professionals to college students and young entrepreneurs. The youngest being 19 years to the youngest at heart being 63 years in various editions.
G2G ride is not for the faint hearted- Grit, gut, gumption, sweaty training, core muscle building are what it takes to set oneself for this hardcore endurance ride of a lifetime. Its not a race but a cycle journey and meant to be enjoyed!
The riders on their supreme bikes and sporty attire will ride about 235-275 Kms everyday through 5 states with pit stops at Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra and culminating this epic ride at hallmark Gateway of India, Mumbai
Why on a Cycle ?
G2G 2022 is going to carry the Slogan and Theme ‘Cycle To Recycle’
Sustainable Mobility and Green Earth initiative with responsible usage of fuel resources by setting an example that if we could ride from Delhi to Mumbai then others can definitely ride from Home to workplace and reduce carbon footprints
This promotes physical wellbeing of riders and reduction in non-essential generation of emission by replacing fossil fuel consumption with pedaling for short distances
Covering a distance of 1460 kms –The Exhilaration of what an ENDURANCE cycle ride has to offer conjures a vast mix of emotions. It is one of the most unadulterated route which will allure every rider while paddling.
Crossing the borders of Rajasthan cutting through Thar Dessert, into Gujrat and Maharastra climbing few thousand meters on unknown ,undiscovered roads & territory, language & culture and not to forget the weather conditions which may throw up plenty of obstacles!!! But who cares??? As long as it can raise the spirits and evoke a sense of trance and achievement crossing the vastness and diversity of North West merging into the western ghats of India. It may not be easy but it will be worth every moment traversing through these unknown territories on endless meandering and undulating roads, the numerous roadside Dhabas serving delectable local cuisines .
5 nights and 6 days of exhilarating experience with warm smiling people full of curiosity while riding through small rural towns and villages.
Registrations for Edition 2022 are now Open
Sameer Kanse, Ketan Chuhan, WAHID Joe Augastine Nagarajan Narasimhan Manish Shankar Thapa Mainak Majumder Aditya G Borkar N. Anil Kumar Aditya Sabharwal Moiz Rajkotwala Kaizad Georgi Kumana Gaurang Bharuchi Lloyd Quadras Vishal Patankar Satish Addanki Jitendra Patel Muneet Puri CDR SUNIL KUMAR Yogesh Patil Shailender Ahlawat Vikas Yadav Akshay Sharma Saurabh Kaushik Avinash Nadvinkeri Brajbhooshan Shukla Dr Raju Keswani
Rules & Regulations
1. Only the Finishers of the G2G Ride would be eligible to get Finisher Medal and Certificate.
2. A finisher is someone who has successfully completed the entire distance from India Gate (Delhi) to Gate of India (Mumbai) on his/her cycle within the stipulated time and has not at any point during the ride been disqualified by the organisers/marshals.
3. Disqualification Rules: Involvement in any of the following conduct by the rider shall lead to direct disqualification:
a. Drafting behind any motorized vehicle or behind any other rider who is not a registered rider for G2G ride
b. Towing of cycle in a motorised vehicle for any part of the course
c. Holding on to any motorized vehicle during any part of the course
d. Not wearing a helmet for any part of the course
e. Not having front and tail lights switched on from dusk to dawn (post 1700 Hours)
f. Not sharing the live location from dusk to dawn (post 1700 Hours)
g. Not being able to furnish Strava/GPS data on demand by organisers/marshals
h. Not being able to record their distance coverage on a recording device which includes, any GPS based device
i. Any ambiguities determined in the ride recorded by GPS device of such individual
j. Misbehaviour/misconduct of any sorts with any of the fellow cyclist, any rider’s crew members or organisers/marshals
k. Not abiding with the state laws and traffic laws
l. Not following the pre-defined course and seeking alternate roads/course to reach any of the pit stops/finish point
m. Throwing litter/any kind of garbage on road or in any public area other than dustbins
n. Leaving the course for any reason without informing the ride officials
o. Failure to return to the same point on the course from where the rider left the course to continue his/her journey
p. Any acts performed by rider’s crew covered in point j, k, l & m above
q. Any other act of violation or action which organisers/marshal may deem fit to be considered as cheating which is taken into a very serious view by the organisers.
4. Drafting behind a registered rider on cycles would be considered ok.
5. If for any reason any rider decides to quit from the ride, she / he or their crew must inform the ride official(s) before moving ahead on the course in the support vehicle. If telephonic contact cannot be established, a text message or SMS or WhatsApp message must be sent.
6. A rider may carry a spare bike in his/her support car and may swap bike if required.
7. A rider can seek any technical help from the crew to fix any issues with their cycles or for resolving any mechanical problems. However at no point the rider is allowed to cover any part of the course in a motorised vehicle.
8. Outside assistance if required may be used, for example any repairs to cycle from a bike shop on the route, purchasing consumables from any shop on the route etc. However if the rider is leaving the course for this or any reason, ride officials have to be informed about the location from which the departure is made, prior to leaving the course, and the rider must return to the same location, inform ride officials and then continue.
9. Riders may access their bags at 80kms and 160kms mark support stations.
10. The daily kms provided in the cue sheet are approximate distances and they may vary based on individual distance recording devices.
11. All bikes (cycles) which a rider is riding including spare cycles have to pass mandatory bike inspection check by ride officials on a daily basis
12. All riders must finish at designated night halts each day by 23:59 Hrs
13. All riders must start from designated start points each day
14. In case of any confusion/ambiguity, rider must contact any of the ride officials before drawing their own conclusions.
15. Ride official’s decision shall be final and decisive for any ambiguity.
Say something interesting about your business here.
What's something exciting your business offers? Say it here.
Give customers a reason to do business with you.